Improve reading and writing confidence.
Texthelps, Read&Write family of literacy software makes the web, documents and files more accessible – any time, any place, and on any platform or device. It’s great for people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties, or anyone whose first language isn’t English.
From reading on-screen text aloud to researching and checking written work, Read&Write makes lots of everyday tasks easier. It’s a big confidence booster for anyone who needs a little extra help with their reading and writing, at school or in the workplace.
- Hear web pages and documents read aloud to improve reading comprehension, with choice of natural voices
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries
- Develop writing skills with word prediction
- Support independent student research with valuable study skills tools
- Improves confidence and understanding levels for struggling readers
- Help students and employees with dyslexia and other literacy challenges
- Assist English Language Learners and individuals with English as a Second Language
- Supports independent learning and understanding
New Subscription Model
Read&Write is now purchased as an annual subscription, allowing you, your school or college/university access to the software on Windows, Mac, Android and Google platforms. Your software will be automatically updated, compatible and future-proof.
The new Texthelp Read&Write Family Subscription includes all of the following:
- Read&Write cross-platform extension for Google Chrome
- Read&Write Version 11.5 for Windows School and Home Licence (can be used offline and is fully compatible with Office 365 and Windows 10)
- Read&Write Version 6 for Mac School and Home Licence (can be used offline and is compatible with latest Mac OS)
- Read&Write iPad App
- Read&Write Android tablet app
It provides both online and offline versions of the program too, making this new subscription option great for areas where Internet access is not 100% reliable and for the times when students are away from an Internet connection.
Read&Write 11.5 for Windows and Mac
The best selling desktop versions of Read&Write (now also compatible with Windows 10 and Office 365) gives support to students with their reading, writing and researching while in the classroom, during assessments and at home.
This award-winning software gives real confidence to dyslexic and EAL students who struggle with reading and writing.
Read&Write for iPad and Read&Write for Android
These simple alternative keyboards give tablet users all the popular features of Read&Write, with a friendly interface that’s perfect for learners of all ages.
- Helps students with everyday writing tasks whilst on the go, from emails and homework assignments to social media
- Touch a word or passage to hear it read out loud.
- Use dictionaries and other tools to assist with essays, assignments or general reading and writing.
Read&Write for Google Chrome™
Our easy-to-use browser extension for Google Chrome is directly compatible with Google Docs and Web pages as well as PDF, EPUB and KES files stored in Google Drive. This award-winning software gives real confidence to dyslexic and EAL students who struggle with reading and writing.
2 Specific sectors:
Read&Write for Education
Award-winning Read&Write gives extra confidence to students with dyslexia and other learning difficulties. It’s also a big confidence booster for English Language Learners, and anyone who needs a little extra help with their reading and writing.
Improve students’ reading confidence
Read&Write makes the web, documents and files more accessible. It’s a friendly, intuitive toolbar that assists students at all levels with everyday tasks like reading text out loud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments and proofing written work.
Millions of students in schools and in higher education rely on Read&Write to help with reading, writing assignments and online research.
This subscription ensures that user have access to Read&Write on multiple platforms covering not only school-owned, but also home-owned devices (laptops, tablets and Chromebooks).
Read&Write for Work
Read&Write helps employees with additional language or literacy needs, such as those with ESL or dyslexia, who need unobtrusive extra support with reading and writing. Millions of employees face challenges with reading and writing, affecting motivation and internal communications.
Make your workplace communications more inclusive and effective
Employees with learning difficulties like dyslexia, as well as staff with English as a Second Language, can improve their understanding, accuracy, communication and productivity with Read&Write.
Read&Write makes documents, web pages and office applications more accessible with it’s easy to use intuitive toolbar that gives staff discreet help with everyday tasks like reading on-screen text and proofing written documents and emails. Used daily by millions of adults, Read&Write works on all platforms and devices and integrates seamlessly with documents, web pages and office applications.
Read&Write can now be purchased as an annual subscription, allowing you or your organisation access to our software on Windows, Mac, Android and Google platforms. Your software will be automatically updated, compatible and future-proof.