Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3.2
$2,195.00 exc GST
How can clinicians efficiently document patient care in their own words, spending less time typing or clicking inside their EHR?
By using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3, clinicians can efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 is the perfect desktop front-end speech recognition solution for the healthcare professional, from medical practices to primary care facilities and departmental working groups – easy to deploy, rich in enduser features and boosting information capturing directly in departmental information systems, EHRs or NZ based Practice Management Software (Medtech32, Evolution, Gensolve, Incisive).
Using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 ensures clinicians document care ‘in their own words’, and, therefore, more completely. They also save additional time by using customised macros to enter frequently-dictated text with a single voice command. Overall, Dragon Medical solutions dramatically reduce the time clinicians spend documenting care – 30 minutes or more a day, according to a number of studies.
- Dictate faster and more accurately than ever before
- Dictate anywhere in your EHR and accelerate adoption
- Dramatically reduce transcription costs
- Save clinicians 30 minutes or more a day
- Spend more time with patients
- Dictate in clinician’s own words
- Support higher level of reimbursement
- Improve doctor satisfaction
Dragon Medical: A Leading Solution for Practicing Clinicians
The Dragon Medical solutions family is the leading speech recognition solution in healthcare today. Dragon Medical technology has been chosen by more than 350,000 physicians worldwide to document clinical records and dictate correspondence, making it the most widely used speech recognition solution for physicians. Clinicians may use speech commands to navigate and dictate clinical notes in most commercially available EHRs in a Windows environment.
- Improved Accuracy – Significant improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to previous and non-medical versions.
- New DragonBar – The newly designed DragonBar collapses automatically to take up less space on your screen when you’re not using it.
- Medical vocabularies – Includes vocabularies for medical specialties and subspecialties.
- Transparent dictation window – A transparent screen makes dictating into Hidden Mode easy while viewing lab results, images and flow sheets.
- Dragon medical template library – Includes library of macros for standard notes and ‘medical normals’ by body system.
- Smart configuration – Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multicore hardware is detected, for better recognition performance.
- Recognition analytics – Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy.
- Flexible input – Use your iPhone® or Android® devices for speech input.
- Application support – Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 supports Office 2013®, Internet Explorer®, and Gmail®, Hotmail®, and Outlook.com® by introducing Rich Internet Application support.
Dictate in the clinican´s own words:
- Medical terminology, formatting rules, searchcommands and command sets
- Close to 60 specialty and subspecialty vocabularies
- Faster and more accurate recognition than ever before
- Adjusts to clinicians’ speech patterns from the beginning.
- Improved doctor satisfaction through high quality output. Optimized for the medial use case as compared with non-medical Dragon editions.
Overview of the covered specialties and subspecialties
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 contains medical vocabularies covering close to 60 medical specialties and subspecialties in the UK English version. It is important that you select the correct vocabulary. Using a specialised medical vocabulary that covers the cases you see in your medical practice will offer you the highest recognition and productivity gains. Selecting a non-medical vocabulary or the medical vocabulary of a different specialty can have a significant impact on your recognition accuracy.
- General English: Non-medical vocabulary for dictating emails, letters, etc.
- General Medical: A broad, non-specific medical vocabulary covering a wide range of medical specialties. Select this model if no other choice is applicable.
- Medical Education and Writing: A medical vocabulary especially for writing scientific papers and articles.
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cardiology including
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine including
- Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Radiation Therapy
- Mental Health including
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including
- Fetal Medicine
- Orthopaedics including
- Hand Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pain Medicine
- Paediatrics including
- Neonatal and Perinatal Medicine
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Radiology including
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vascular and Interventional
- Sleep Lab
- Surgery including
- Cardiac Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Oral and Facial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
|Hard Disk Space||
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8 & 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
4+ GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1, 4-8+ GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 , 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012